Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mailbox post

Default Mailbox post

I bent the scrolls out of 1/8 x 1" flat bar. I cut a slot in a 2" & 4" pipe & bent around for each end of the scroll.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    AutoArc 230 (MM 210)
    3035 spoolgun
    Spectrum 625
    Dialarc HF w/Coolmate 4

I like your idea...Your pix looks good...I thought about build strong mailbox because the younger idiots been damaged on the mailboxs..Thanks for sharing ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bob_e95482 View Post
    I bent the scrolls out of 1/8 x 1" flat bar. I cut a slot in a 2" & 4" pipe & bent around for each end of the scroll.
    MillerMatic 211

looks good. you in a snow area ?? my box is in an old 5 gal. milk jug.i might just have to fallow your lead when my jug finishes rusting out.

now ya have to dress up the box.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Posting Permissions