Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

I like it except for the corners. Anything done for kids should have round corners, you know that the sharp edges will be the first place they find to hit their heads on. You may want to go back and at least 45 all of the blunt edges.

Might save you some money on the Emergency Room visit. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Arthur,

If you could resize the Pics I'm sure folks with Dial Up would be happy

926kb
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

Nice work! but i agree with Dabar. I would consider at least some padding.
    Dynasty 200 DX
    Millermatic 175
    Spectrum 375
    All kinds of Smith OA gear

Looks good. I was expecting a go kart or something.
    Read or submit reviews of Lincoln, Hobart and Miller Welders atThe Welder Shop.

looks nice and the kids will be proud that their dad made it... but that angle of the guard rail at the top next to the ladder could sure do some damage when the boy missed the step on the way down.
    Jim

Cool

looks great.
    i use 3/4" pipe foam insulation on a lot of stuff for around the kids. it fits over great and guards against bumps.
    i don't know the age of the kids or the access to the steel after the mattress is in so pad might not be needed??? but if you feel the need, try water pipe insulation. you can wrap it in collard duck tape to match the paint .
    bet the kids love it. how long did they fight ove the top bunk.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Smile Welding Project

Good To Go! I like it!

John

Smile Projects

Nice job! I'll bet your kids like it.

Default Bed

Put an engine in it and then it would rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Millermatic 210
    Syncrowave 200
    Spectrum 625 X-treme
    Hobart Champion 16 W/
    Miller 8VS Suitcase
    Miller 3035 Spool Gun
    Tons of Tools
    Microwave
    Laptop and Printer
    Speakers in the Back for all to hear Sirius Radio!