Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

shouldn't be too hard to find a Dyn200 to test drive. ask your dealer if he knows when the Miller trailer is going to be in town or if he has a rental Dyn200 you could run a little.
    now if we could just run down an answer to the question of is the rumor of a Dyn250 coming out soon true or false ???? i suspect we will only find that out if and when it shows up on a dealers show room floor. a Dyn250 would make a lot of people happy, but could really tick off a new 200 buyer to find one at the dealer a week after buying a 200.

i have an inverter and have to say the ability to dial in the arc is a big + no question about it. my choice to go inverter was more based on the impute power requirements though. a 30 amp service VS a 60 amp made it a must.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    ...i suspect we will only find that out if and when it shows up on a dealers show room floor. a Dyn250 would make a lot of people happy, but could really tick off a new 200 buyer to find one at the dealer a week after buying a 200.
    How true, I just bought a Dynasty 350, so I'm watching, I suspect the "new" 375 or 400 will be released any day now.

Jack

I prefer the miller syncrowave 250 but I like the old ones not all this electronic stuff you can have it, I like a syncrowave from like 1997 or so.
    We've got 3 new syncrowaves at work and they just don't weld that great i feel and there is one dinosour old a** syncrowave and said to one of the guys this week I want the old one for my permanent welding spot and the guy looked at me like I was smoking crack. I'm sorry that thing is awsome for welding aluminum and evrything else.
    What can I say the old timers have convinced me some of the old I think is better then the new.

Chris

Does Miller have a listing where the trailers are? I would love to see it. My LWS has no clue.

James
    Miller Dynasty 200DX SOLD
    WeldTec Water Cooler SOLD
    Miller Millermatic 180 w/ Spoolmate 100
    20Ton press
    And lots of Cut-off and grinding wheels
    www.IAGPERFORMANCE.com

Quote Originally Posted by StillBoostin View Post
    Does Miller have a listing where the trailers are? I would love to see it. My LWS has no clue.

James
    Yea I've seen it a bunch but can't say where offhand...try the powerclick or whatever...I know it's listed tho...just go to the top off the page and start clickin'

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
    Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
    MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
    Miller 30-A Spoolgun
    Miller WC-115-A
    Miller Spectrum 300
    Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
    SPEEDGLAS 9100XX

Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus