Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: welding today

Hybrid View

Default welding today

I was welding today using my Miller Legend burning some 7018, man that Miller is so smooth!!! its great using Miller welders
    I am so lucky to have the Best in welding equipment Miller
    Thanks Miller for making sutch great machines
    happy welding
    Sincerely,
    Richard

Richard,
    Glad to hear you like the Miller Legand,but coming from Miller what would you expect.They make some great machines and these forums are a very helpful tool also.Now thats the "power of blue".

Hi! I'm new here.

At school, we have 8 miller welders, and I have to say, wether they're 20 years old or just off the shelf, they're the kings of kings!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 2112
    wether they're 20 years old or just off the shelf, they're the kings of kings!
    I'll second that!!
    HAVE...
    Hobart 135 (set up for gas)
    Victor torch
    DeWalt chop saw
    LUST....
    Syncrowave 200
    Spectrum 375
    Millermatic 210 or 251 (preferably the 251 )

i love my miller but nothing welds smoother than my sa 250 pipeliner it makes you not wanna weld with anything else nothing compares

What kind of miller do you have?
    Save our species! Lower metal prices!