Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Latest project

Default Latest project UPDATED w/ new pics

PRO bench.I am building this for our gym.We have guys putting up ridiculous weights. Just need to go on a seek and destroy mission with a cold chisel for splatter ***** and it is off to the powder coater. As luck would have it, I took an Upholstery class in high school so I will be doing the pad as well. I knew that class would come in handy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by STRENGTH AND POWER; 07-01-2008 at 09:34 PM.

Hi

Nice Work And Good Looking Welds , I Think That You Have A Good Market With That Kind Of Machine , Show Us The Final Product.

Bobby
    FABRICATION-CRÉATION K ZEN

MILLERMATIC 210
    SPOOLMATE 3035
    SYNCROWAVE 200
    HYPERTHERM 360

Thumbs up

cool, cant wait to see the finished product.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

That is uber cool. Another vote to see a picture of it once finished.
    Bob

That that is is that that is not is not.

After spending last week in New Orleans, Driving thru Alabama, and doing jobs in Mississippi and Florida, I am back in Dallas and was able to pick my projects from the powder coater. Of course, I had to leave them sitting on the trailer to hit the gym so nothing got done tonight. I should have some pics tomorrow.

And the finished pics as promised. had fun with this one. Customer was extremely happy, already talking about some more pieces he wants me to build for him. His gym is becoming quite the showcase for my products. Tomorrow night is our bench workout so I'll get some in use pics as well.
    Basic rundown:
    all tubing in 3/16" and 11ga,
    3/16" and 1/4" plate
    Powder coat
    Upholstery by me
    used skateboard grip tape for the platform
    I'm guessing I had about 12-15 hours of time on this, before I had it done, I had an order for another and was able to trim the time down a bit even with some slight design changes. Already wanting to build another as I have a few more design changes as well.
    Enjoy

Got to promote the logo
    Last edited by STRENGTH AND POWER; 07-01-2008 at 09:33 PM.

Default Armando.

very Nice job!