Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post pb412

I enjoyed the talk about antique jacks. Due to health I'm trying to sell an old Manley 2 1/2 ton floor jack.I have no idea where to sell it that it can continue to perform !!! I hope I can post this Info here as well as this contact info ! pb... mybrownsound@atlanticbb.net
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pb412; 07-17-2008 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pb412 View Post
    I enjoyed the talk about antique jacks. Due to health I'm trying to sell an old Manley 2 1/2 ton floor jack.I have no idea where to sell it that it can continue to perform !!! I hope I can post this Info here as well as this contact info ! pb... mybrownsound@atlanticbb.net

Thats awesome, I wish I had the room...

Ironically I have an old Manley 3 ton Wrecking boom that I found in the dump, I restored it and use it to pick up steel beams, they made a very good product...
    Voigt Precision Welding, Inc.

Miller Dynasty 200 DX, Miller Syncrowave 250, MillerMatic 252, Hypertherm Powermax 45, Auto Arc Trailpower 8000,272+187 lb Peter Wright anvil, 120 lb Fisher-norris, and more! Buffalo drill press, Grizzly Horiz. Bandsaw, Edwards shear, Barth Shear, bantam mechanical ironworker, Hopkins fly press, Doall Bandsaw, brown and sharpe surface grinder.

2007 Silverado 2500HD (tow vehicle)
    2000 Camaro SS (Race car)

Quote Originally Posted by pb412 View Post
    Where are you located? I will be at the vintage grand prix this weekend and someone there may be interested in your jack.
    To all who contribute to this board.
    My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
    Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Sorry to get back to post a reply. I live in Cumberland Maryland. I hope somebody can put this Bear to work I'm sure it could tell some stories. It might be larger than 2.5 tons, It is about 54" long not including the handle. I'll do some more checking tonight and measure the cylander. Thanks for your interest and help ! pb...