Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default finished product

I promised pics so here ya go...

These are of my trailer (outfitted) and the toolbox that I just recently finished. Detailed explanations of each are in other posts but I can answer any questions in this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I thught i had seen that some where before! Still looking good though!

Nice setup.

mouth watering.

That is one nice set up!!!! On my "to do" list is a welding trailer, if it comes out somewhere like this I will be pleased.

Looks good I have one very similar to that. Your tool box is way better than mine though I just stuck a knaack (gang box) on mine, I like yours better though way more storage.

Default thanks!

Thanks for the compliments!

To be honest, it's not my ideal welding rig but considering what I had to work with I think it turned out pretty damd well (I wish I had pictures of the original trailer). Like everything else... I ain't finished yet!

Default Trailer

Okay, It's pretty good. Not over the edge or great!
    Millermatic 210
    Syncrowave 200
    Spectrum 625 X-treme
    Hobart Champion 16 W/
    Miller 8VS Suitcase
    Miller 3035 Spool Gun
    Tons of Tools
    Microwave
    Laptop and Printer
    Speakers in the Back for all to hear Sirius Radio!