Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

I started my own blog that is chronicling my 52 bikes in 52 weeks for charity, you may have seen my "Metal Art for a Cause" post about that. Hopefully I'll be able to raise some cash for a couple of good non-profits and raise awareness for my business at the same time! The first auction ends tomorrow! http://yearofthechopper.blogspot.com...tion-bike.html

I'm also using the blog(a link is in my sig) to keep track of some of my other day to day projects, for those that are interested.

I have a new style of shirt in now too, and I've got some new style hats(as well as the original style that's sold out) on order! http://www.browndogwelding.com/brown-dog-welding-gear/

And here are a couple recent projects:

Really cool work. Nice to see a local buddy from the clem putting out some nice art! Im a Sterling Heights guy myself.

Motown is home to some great welders thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by trhowesjr View Post
    Really cool work. Nice to see a local buddy from the clem putting out some nice art! Im a Sterling Heights guy myself.

Motown is home to some great welders thats for sure.
    Right on dude, for sure!

A couple peeks from this week:

This bike is being auctioned for my blog right now

I've got a ton of pics of projects from the last few weeks, check out my blog for many of them, or go to my flickr gallery and check out the photostream or sets. My buddy Matt takes a bunch of the pictures, and they are phenominal.

But I need to take pics sometimes too, and the old camera was fritzin' on me. So my new little Canon showed up today, and this was one of the first pics I took. I always have a hard time with the buckles, because the reflections are a pain. But if you go to the link and click on "all sizes" and then "original" you'll see how clear this pic turned out at high res! I'm stoked.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/browndo...ng/3952243642/

-Josh

Hi Josh!I want to buy a few things. Can I pay by credit card?

Quote Originally Posted by arthur View Post
    Hi Josh!I want to buy a few things. Can I pay by credit card?
    Hey Arthur,

If you have a paypal account you can use the cc through that to pay. I can take checks, money orders, paypal, ect.....send me an email to Josh@browndogwelding.com

There is going to be a price jump in my sculptures starting November 1st '09. just a heads up. This mass produced Thai stuff that is advertised as "one of a kind" but hundreds are made from a blueprint each month is getting under my skin. I can't price myself in the same market.

Thanks for the support guys, I get a lot of encouraging emails from this thread!

Here are a couple of recent hot rod sculptures.

'33 Ford(The Monster for scale) [more pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/browndo...7622401185052/]

'32 Blown Model A Sedan