Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

I have my "merchandise" page(hats, shirts) linked on my main menu now. I cleaned the page up a bit, although in the future I'll get some pics that are all the same size to neaten it up farther.

I also got a little bd "favicon" (that little icon by the address bar) added.....a little touch, but I'm digging it

http://www.browndogwelding.com/brown-dog-welding-gear/

Smile Nice Work

I really like your belt buckles. I am in a welding class and I was wondering where you get your blank belt buckles. I would like to create a couple ones for my self. I found a few online but they are kind of expensive. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by corey5521 View Post
    I really like your belt buckles. I am in a welding class and I was wondering where you get your blank belt buckles. I would like to create a couple ones for my self. I found a few online but they are kind of expensive. Thanks a lot.
    I make/form them myself

Great.
    I didn't know dogs were metal heads, too.
    Millermatic 211 AutoSet w/MVP
    Century 110 volt 90/110 MIG-Gone to my son, in Texas
    Victor SuperRange OA
    Milwaukee Cold Cut Saw
    Milwaukee Portable Deep Cut Bandsaw
    Milwaukee Hole Hawg
    Jet Horizontal/Vertical Bandsaw
    Jet MD-18 Mill Drill
    Orbit Drill Press
    12 Ton Floor Press
    2002 E-350 V-10:
    1983 F-150 4.9L 6
    2004 Honda ST1300
    2007 Suzuki LTA400F Quad
    1997 Suzuki DR650

Quote Originally Posted by ligito View Post
    Great.
    I didn't know dogs were metal heads, too.;)
    The lack of opposable thumbs and smell of burning hair are the only drawbacks:D

A couple of this week's projects:

Nice site! I like all the little models you make, some very nice looking ones in there. I don't want this to sound offensive, but do those things actually move enough to make them worth producing or was it something you just like making a few sel here and there? Reason i ask is because i Like making stuf like that, but have never put them on display for the "publi eye" to see if people would really buy them up. I mean i've seen them in peoples offices here and there, but when i ask they mostly say they were gifts or picked up at a store where it was on the counter for sale next to ciggarette lighters and such.

I am also glad to see another bully breed lover out there. I've got an 8 year old pit and they just banned them in my city, now i have to muzzle him and carry a 100,000.00 insurance policy on him at all time (and must have proof of said insurance anytime i'm walking him )
    Dynasty 200DX
    Hobart Handler 135
    Smith MB55A-510 O/A setup
    Lathe/Mill/Bandsaw
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Just about every other hand tool you can imagine

Thumbs up Browndog work

Dude, you've got imagination! Love your stuff.
    Professional firefighter (retired). Amateur everything else I try to do...
    Oh yeah: GO BIG RED!

Great stuff, creative. Your dog, the wife and I are in love with him. What a find. Good job.

Thanks guys

Glen, yeah, I'm getting busier and busier. The tractor and the v-rod were both commissioned, so they were sold before I made them.

Did you guys know that the gift for a 10th anniversary is aluminum? I sold two vases last week, to two different people, who both were stoked to find a good anniversary gift made from aluminum! So now I need to make more....and I haven't done much al lately. But I had to make a drop box, so I used some left stuff I had to make it. Good practice...I need more! I'm going on the Hot Rod Power Tour, and I'm hoping to build up a mailing list. I'm giving some stuff away through a drawing, people just have to show up and put their name and email on a form and drop it in the box I made. Here is what I'm doing for the pt: http://www.flickr.com/photos/browndo...7619171487252/

Here is the box. The letters are a little off, but I didn't feel like doing it again The bottom is bolted on, there is a 1/4" thick tab welded into each corner that is drilled and tapped.

-Josh