Nice. I'm laughing as I type.

James
    Miller Dynasty 200DX SOLD
    WeldTec Water Cooler SOLD
    Miller Millermatic 180 w/ Spoolmate 100
    20Ton press
    And lots of Cut-off and grinding wheels
    www.IAGPERFORMANCE.com

Hey some creep, I noticed that you did not list where you are from. What area do you live? What is the crime rate there?
    Any good hunting in your area? Fishing?
    Tim Beeker,
    T-N-J Industries
    (my side bussiness)

Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
    Esab 450i with wire feeder
    HH135 mig
    Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
    Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
    Marathon 315mm coldsaw
    vertical and horizontal band saws
    table saw
    Dewalt cut off saw
    Sand blast cabinet
    lots of hand grinders
    Harris torch
    beer fridge

Had to down into Philly yesterday and clean out a house thats been broken into and had squatters in it. Last week my buddy came along to provide cover for me while I boarded up the back door that had been kicked in.

He couldn't make it yesterday and suggested I call a friend of his and see if he wanted the extra money. Never met this guy before. He shows up at my place so we can head down to the city. First thing I tell him is I have a permit to carry and have my .357 on. Ask if this is going to bother him at all. He just smiles and shows me his 9mm. No problems down at the house, but it's nice to know its there if you need it.

Have to go back to the house tomorrow and check if they have busted back in again. Solo run this time, can't afford to have a backup. Hopfully the house is still secure and I don't have to search it by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by tnjind View Post
    Hey some creep, I noticed that you did not list where you are from. What area do you live? What is the crime rate there?
    Any good hunting in your area? Fishing?

Seattle area. Work in the city, live in the country (long commute). I'm licensed to carry and sometime pack my .45 (but NOT where it can be SEEN!). Wife carries a 9mm (ditto on concealment). Crime is average to below average I'd guess. In the country we get alot of meth heads and their labs...so yeah, it's worth it to pack.

Hunting and fishing in the NW? Are you kidding?

Hope this isn't a call out for calling someone else out.....

*waiting for the other shoe to drop*

Some Creep, where abouts out in Seattle do you live? I used to live in Keyport and go to High School in Poulsbo.

Just went on line and looked at the satellite pict of the old neighborhood. They tore down my fishing pier! Never did get to do any hunting while I was out there. I'd love to go back and dive though, it's supposed to be spectacular if a bit chilly.
    Last edited by DSW; 05-30-2008 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DSW View Post
    Some Creep, where abouts out in Seattle do you live? I used to live in Keyport and go to High School in Poulsbo.
    I'm just south of there on the Kitsap Penn... down on Key Penn by Gig Harbor / Port Orchard. I worked in Poulsbo for a few years. What made you leave here for PA?

Somecreep- I just wondered. Sounds nice. I also live in the country, let my carry permit expire. Oops.

No call out or anything.
    Tim Beeker,
    T-N-J Industries
    (my side bussiness)

Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
    Esab 450i with wire feeder
    HH135 mig
    Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
    Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
    Marathon 315mm coldsaw
    vertical and horizontal band saws
    table saw
    Dewalt cut off saw
    Sand blast cabinet
    lots of hand grinders
    Harris torch
    beer fridge

Quote Originally Posted by Some Creep View Post
    I'm just south of there on the Kitsap Penn... down on Key Penn by Gig Harbor / Port Orchard. I worked in Poulsbo for a few years. What made you leave here for PA?
    Navy brat, dad got transfered back to DC, finnished HS and then I went to college in PA. Inertia has kept me here. I have to much stuff to try and move but I hate the area compared to out there. I almost don't want to go back and see how built up it must be by now. Silverdale was just starting to explode when we left in '85. Hopefully one of these days I'll find both the time and the money to go back for a visit. If I had the money I'd move back in a heart beat. Probably the best place I ever lived including what little I remember of HI. (Sorry Bert). Unfortunately over the years I have lost touch with all my friends that went to school with me out there.

AF Brat here My Pop did 33 years

2 years at Dover then UofD 87', drove around the States for 2 months and Los Angeles sure looked good a 22. Headed West as fast as I could- one more summer in that gawd awful Humidity back East, I could not take
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

Quote Originally Posted by DSW View Post
    Navy brat, dad got transfered back to DC, finnished HS and then I went to college in PA. Inertia has kept me here. I have to much stuff to try and move but I hate the area compared to out there. I almost don't want to go back and see how built up it must be by now. Silverdale was just starting to explode when we left in '85. Hopefully one of these days I'll find both the time and the money to go back for a visit. If I had the money I'd move back in a heart beat. Probably the best place I ever lived including what little I remember of HI. (Sorry Bert). Unfortunately over the years I have lost touch with all my friends that went to school with me out there.
    Oh yeah, Silverdale has exploded! Malls and freeway work has made it a mess. I grew up not far from Silverdale and remember back in the early '80's it being a 1 stoplight town. If people would just get it into their heads that this is a HORRIBLE place to live maybe they'd quit moving here.