Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Smile Try my area . . .

Since Katrina washed all the people out of New Orleans up here to the Baton Rouge area . . . our crime rate is through the roof!

I guess only the good guys went back home . . . . . To give you an idea of what it is like here . . . Goggle "Angola Prison". Our nightly new usually starts off with the murders of the day, then moves to the trials of the murders of the previous day gone by . . . Then we go to the armed robberies, rapes, assaults, etc . . . . Of course we are always kept updated on the death penalty cases and their appeals . . .

We just got another death penalty last night . . . guy shot people behind a Olive Garden cleaning wash buckets . . . they didn't have any money so they "shotz dem" . . . . quote from our newscaster . . ..

I bet no where else in the nation do they give their street names, like . . . .

Tyrone "Tee-bone" Williams or Jamal "Lips" Jackson . . . .

Our news here is pathetic . . . it is geared for a fourth grade educational level. That is not an opinion, it is fact . . . .

Carry permits are pretty easy to get here . . . personally do not want one, to much liability . . . . . Sometimes I think you would be better off with an illegal carry charge . . .
    Last edited by Wacko Welder; 05-30-2008 at 06:16 PM.
    Millermatic 251
    Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"
    Milwaulkee Grinder 4 1/2"
    Clark Grinder 4 1/2"

I wouldn't weld with a Glock- it'd melt! I was last in J-ville, NC in '81, when I got out of the Corps.
    AutoArc 230 (MM 210)
    3035 spoolgun
    Spectrum 625
    Dialarc HF w/Coolmate 4

Posting Permissions