Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by uhohjim View Post
    HHHHMMMM....In my opinion they should have let her swing......then treat her just like you would if a man had done the swingin.......just my opinion
    Jim
    Yep I agree; she flies off the handle alot; not cute either...

Been funny to see the first chic KO'ed in the pit deservingly so...

Just warm up the "pimphand" and go to town
    Millermatic 210

Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeMike View Post
    Yep I agree; she flies off the handle alot; not cute either...
    I'm not a Danica fan, she didn't get where she is being a lady. I don't care for the b!tch in any woman.
    RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.

she got where she is, because she is a pretty face = GOOD publicity and free advertising. and i think they LET her win the one race she most likely will ever win = GOOD publicity and free advertising..

Quote Originally Posted by Blown S-10 View Post
    she got where she is, because she is a pretty face = GOOD publicity and free advertising. and i think they LET her win the one race she most likely will ever win = GOOD publicity and free advertising..
    HaHaHa That's the best one I've heard ALL week!!!

There are a lots of beautiful women in the world so why aren't they all racing? Oh yeah that's right it's not as easy as it looks to drive a car at 200mph.

Let here win? You've obviously never raced anything in your life, when you get behind that steering wheel all common sense goes out the window. You'd knock your mom outta the way if it meant that YOU'D get the win, especially if it was your first win.

Oh and by the way BAD publicity ALSO= free advertising
    Think of any sport when two teams/ players HATE each other people tune in to watch, it's human nature.

Sorry to disagree with your conspiracy theory but that's my take.
    at home:
    2012 325 Trailblazer EFI with Excel power
    2007 302 Trailblazer with the Robin FOR SALE
    2008 Suitcase 12RC
    Spoolmatic 30A
    WC-24
    2009 Dynasty 200DX
    2000 XMT 304
    2008 Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 52
    Sold:MM130XP
    Sold:MM 251
    Sold:CST 280

at work:
    Invision 350MP
    Dynasty 350
    Millermatic 350P
    Retired:Shopmaster 300 with a HF-251

Whenever she loses,it's ALWAYS someone elses fault.

It sure would have generated more interest in the Indy series from all the highlight reels
    Might have even been better than some of the NASCAR squabbles

A

Danica is babycry...She walked cross the other pit spot areas.Tried acess Brsico's Pit Area...Indy500 SHOULD BE SUSPENSION AGAINST HER AFTER SHE DONE.Make sense???
    I glad that brisco won at milwakee mile...Made Danico shut out...
    MillerMatic 211