Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

thats verry cool.
    what operation system are you using?? microsofyt has a resizer program for XP thats realy good. its under power toys on there site.

If broad-band is available in your area it's usually about as cheap as dial-up now.
    too many cow's not enough people out here for them to bother running the lines. even the phone Co. said the lines wont suport DSL.

my satilite guy mentioned some thing called skyblue i think, so i'll look into that but he said it's expensive.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

cool pic James! Left side looks like a woman bending backwards facing the left side of the screen doing some kind of dance
    or is it just because I'm smoking too much of the good stuff???
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Weldress,
    sorry I missed your pic, then James had it on his on the new page
    Glad I wasn't seeing things, 'cause I REALLY don't smoke the "good stuff."
    thought maybe it was age
    I'm not late...

Default Hi Weldress,

Quote Originally Posted by weldress View Post
    This is a photo of piece of mine called Windswept Silhouette...a life size figure in Corten steel rooted on a piece of granite(91/2 feet to her elbow).
    I have tried making the photo smaller for we who have dial-up.
    Bill Lishman, mentioned earlier in the thread is brilliant at everything he does, and also a very nice guy.
    Years ago he created a huge replica of Stonehenge called 'Autohenge' using wrecked cars standing on end. weldress
    Very cool sculpture, "Windswept Silhouette".

I wonder if you know who was responsible for the automobile sculpture outside of Amarillo, TX?

Welldress,
    do you have a closer pic of it?
    I'm not late...

Default Windswept Silhouette

A publicity shot...computer background.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Your insane....that is beautiful.......wow....
    how do you form the body...sheet steel?
    unbelievable work
    I'm not late...

weldress, Would you quit showing off, I have a hard enough time trying to color in the lines of my nephews coloring book as it is, and you gotta keep posting this beautiful work.

Seriously, I can't think of enough adjectives to describe your work. Another wonderful creation. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Default Windswept ROCKS.....

that's a great piece, Weldress. The computer generated background really "works", especially with all the "organic elements" on her.
    I just went back and read through the whole thread, and after seeing the other images......gotta say.......I love all your critters.
    Last edited by ornametalsmith; 07-21-2007 at 11:36 AM.
    Bill
    www.CustomDesignMetalArts.com

Specializing in teaching and producing
    hand forged and cast works of Metal Art.
    Crafted with the utmost attention to detail.
    For discriminating tastes and opulent surroundings

Quote Originally Posted by weldress View Post
    A publicity shot...computer background.
    It's just Beautiful, Great Work! I love it!