Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Lawn Tracker Mods

My buddy needed a small weld job done to the back of his Lawn Tracker where the garden trailer hooks up. (Not even worth taking a picture of it)

So, that small weld job was done and I still had time on my hands. I think he will like these mods when he picks it up this weekend. Hee.. Hee...

You are right ,,, too much time,,, ha, my bud fix up his tractor too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Remind me not to leave my truck unattended at your place if I ever come over for a visit!

Thumbs up

LOL, great work.
    he should be very happy............or really pissed .
    i did a little mod work on mine too. i added a scoop to it to keep the rain out of the top of the motor. silly idea to have air intakes right on the top ?? from their it just kinda got out of control, easy to do.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    LOL, great work.
    he should be very happy............or really pissed .
    i did a little mod work on mine too. i added a scoop to it to keep the rain out of the top of the motor. silly idea to have air intakes right on the top ?? from their it just kinda got out of control, easy to do.
    Nice ride James!

While I was painting his, I was laughing so hard my sides hurt. It was so much fun...

thanks chopper.
    i wish my flames had come out as nice as yours. it was my first atempt at flames. do you use a stencel ?? i just used some electritions tape, free handed it and hoped for the best. what did you use to tape off yours ??
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

mine looks better from a distance than it dose up close.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    thanks chopper.
    i wish my flames had come out as nice as yours. it was my first atempt at flames. do you use a stencel ?? i just used some electritions tape, free handed it and hoped for the best. what did you use to tape off yours ??
    I use 1/8 M3 Fine LIne Tape and free hand it. If you click on the link below, you can see how I free handed and painted some fenders and gas tank.

Flame Painting Process

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JHCHOPPERS View Post
    Nice ride James!

While I was painting his, I was laughing so hard my sides hurt. It was so much fun...
    Now I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt.
    RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.

be shore to let us know how he feels about it when he gets it back.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES