Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default baby on the way.

for those of you that don't make the rounds to all the groups i figured i would pass on the news.
    we will be adding another little one to the family in about 8 months.
    wishing for a girl this time.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Congrats James.
    Millermatic Passport Plus
    Millermatic 200

Millermatic 350P with Python
    XMT 304 /w S-64 feeder and 12VS
    Dynasty 300 DX
    Thermal Arc 400 MST
    Victor O/A
    Premier Power Welder for my trail junk.

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    YEA!!!
    I remember last month you said you haven't been on line posting because you were buzzy doing yard work. Now we know what you were buzzy doing.
    Congratulation!
    To all who contribute to this board.
    My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
    Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

thanks guys.

I remember last month you said you haven't been on line posting because you were buzzy doing yard work. Now we know what you were buzzy doing.

yea well ya know how it is spring is in the air and every one gets a lil antsy. i was doing a lot of yard work also though.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Congrats fun4now.

I just became a first time grandpa 3 months ago. It's fun bein' a grandpa.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...8/ac856b49.jpg

James,

I'd like to congradulate you, but i have to ask, How bad is your back really!! I mean, planting (all kinds) welding, wood work. It would be easier to just go back to work!!!!
    Dynasty 200 DX
    Millermatic 175
    Spectrum 375
    All kinds of Smith OA gear

we were surprised to find out there was a #3 on the way. not planed and planed against you might say. but it seems 100% is not on the package, just 99.6% or something like that.

Laiky James,

I'd like to congradulate you, but i have to ask, How bad is your back really!! I mean, planting (all kinds) welding, wood work. It would be easier to just go back to work!!!!

oh man, i wish. i would love to go back to work, not working is he ll for some one that has spent their life working every day.

how bad is my back ???
    well the wife brings me my pills in the morning and after about 1 1/2 Hrs they have kicked in enough to let make me mobile. have some coffee and some slow stretching, then a new hand full of codeine pills and i go out to play. this with another dose at about an hour in and i can some times get 2 Hrs of planting or welding and its time to go back in and hit the morphine and lay down for 1 to 2 Hrs then i can get back up re-dose and coast carefully threw the rest of the day without playing but still medicating regularly.after diner we all walk around the property once and thats about it.
    lifting is definitely out, i have hoists for that here at the home shop.
    bending is a no-no but gets done and i have to pay for it.
    kinda hard to find an employer willing to hire me for 1-2 Hrs a day, add to that the med. levels I'm on and they would be nuts to even consider hiring me.

i am putting an add in locally to try to drum up some side work welding, aluminum is my hope as it tends to be lighter. LOL

it took me over a week to get 8 trees in the ground, small tree's at that.
    i would kill for a job........... i don't think that legal though.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    for those of you that don't make the rounds to all the groups i figured i would pass on the news.
    wishing for a girl this time.

congrats dude,me and the wife wanted 3 childern but raising 2 is expensive enough.with both of us working full-time and a side business daycare is just too much plus school expense for the older 2.do u and the wife have family to help with daycare while u and the wife work????????