Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Can't really add anything, excellant job. I too think people do better work when they have nice equipment. Not always, but to me indicates they care about what they do
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Quote Originally Posted by wildfire View Post
    Anyone have any advise on what "Miller" plazma I should go with that would work well with the new Trailerblazer? As always you comments and suggestions are always appreciated.
    Looks like the Spectrum 625 is a good match

Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

Very nice and professionally done!

Thumbs up

Great job. i love all the kinda hidden storage areas

Thanks guys for your comments. I realized shortly after I built the trailer that although I like where I placed the rear lights it created a problem. I built and installed the roll bars and put my company logo on it and people would want to get so close to the rear of the trailer to view it I was afraid I would get rear ended so I installed a LED light bar up on the roll bar to try and prevent that from happening. I installed a picture and a video of how it works. Thanks again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xl6t6_UNpA
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Miller matic 350P
    Millermatic 252/Spool gun
    Miller Spectrum 875 plasma
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX
    Miller Coolmate 3
    Miller Elite ( INFERNO Digital)
    2008 Miller Trailblazer 302/Custom trailer
    Custom DX200 Crazy Cart
    Sofia 13 X 30 Lathe
    MODERN 10X50 knee mill with Fagor 40i DRO
    Craftex 30 Mill/Drill

All this stuff below was done with Miller gear

My YouTube vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/7863348

Flickr photo's:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/15602393@N05/sets/

LOL, Thats cool. Very creative
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

wow, did you just do a wax job on that tb 302?

wildfire, had to add my EXCELLENT job in there!!! Lights work REALLY REALLY nice, but with all the lights off, I'd put a couple of large reflectors on the diamond plate for added insurance....
    great job dude!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

If your going for show the plazma cutter is pretty cool but if your going to actually work it then I would put torches on because of the wide range of stuff the torched do.

You could put a plazma that has an on board compressor but they dont cut really thick stuff compared to what torches will do.

If you already have a compressor on your truck to run say the 2050 plazma then your ok.

Thanks guys for your advice and comments. I took the rig out to a local RV park the other day to do some welding for a customer and the thing actually drew a crowd. folks taking pictures and asking lots of question. One guy said he's going to get me to build him a custom trailer. Funny how things happen :laugh:

Anyway the other day our steel supplier dropped by with a sheet of 4X8 1/4 plate. Man you should have seen the wife trying to get that off the truck Anyway I decided to look for an old used forklift and I found one. Don't laugh, I didn't pay much for it. runs like a clock but I got some work to do on it before I'm happy with it. I think I may put a custom spin on the thing :blob2:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Miller matic 350P
    Millermatic 252/Spool gun
    Miller Spectrum 875 plasma
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX
    Miller Coolmate 3
    Miller Elite ( INFERNO Digital)
    2008 Miller Trailblazer 302/Custom trailer
    Custom DX200 Crazy Cart
    Sofia 13 X 30 Lathe
    MODERN 10X50 knee mill with Fagor 40i DRO
    Craftex 30 Mill/Drill