Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glad to be back

Godspeed! Glad your back!
    Dynasty 200 DX
    Millermatic 175
    Spectrum 375
    All kinds of Smith OA gear

Glad to see things going well, welcome back.
    BB402D
    TB300D
    DIMENSION652
    MM250X
    MAXSTAR140
    S-32 FEEDER W/1260 IRONMATE FC/GUN
    HT/PWR-MAX1250 PLASMA

Bill, glad to see you back and lets hope and pray that things keep improving.

No more going back to the hospital just to see the nurses
    Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
    Hobart Handler 187
    Dewalt Chop Saw
    4" Air Grinder
    Die Grinder
    Rigid Drill Press
    Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC

Thumbs up

Glad to see ya back bud

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelchair View Post
    I am home now and have to stay in a special bed for one month and then I can get in my wheelchair a few hours a day until the new skin grafts heal. I again thank everyone for the prayers and concern,please keep them coming.

Wheelchair (Bill Green)
    You got another prayer coming from me. Glad to hear you are home, I'm sure it beats the hospital stay, the food has to be better if nothing else. Speedy recovery, and take care.

No relation to Red Green is there?
    Quote Originally Posted by KBar View Post

No more going back to the hospital just to see the nurses
    I quit going to the hospital, too many male nurse's now days.
    To all who contribute to this board.
    My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
    Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Thumbs up Best wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelchair View Post
    I want to thank everyone for the prayers and cards I recieved while in the hospital. I had successful surgery on the heel removal and then had surgery on a pressure wound on my backside due to being in a wheelchair. I had a muscle taken out of my thigh and placed in the wound area and after coming home I developed a blood clot and had to go back for more surgery to remove it. I was doing well and then developed a severe bladder infection that went into uro-septis and nearly passed away from the infection. I am home now and have to stay in a special bed for one month and then I can get in my wheelchair a few hours a day until the new skin grafts heal. I again thank everyone for the prayers and concern,please keep them coming.

Wheelchair (Bill Green)
    It's great that you are progressing. I've been getting my left hip replaced for the past few months. It took so long due to past infection but it's all fixed now and I'll be back on my feet in another two to three weeks.

Keep in touch and tell us about your progress.

Best wishes!

Thumbs up

Glad to hear you are home. hope recovery is swift and problem free frome here on out.
    James
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES