Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do they have a pet rock category for the contest!

i suppose if you welded up a hollow rock fro the garden, you could enter it.

so far i have had no trouble from the FBI or the lil green men, now the guys in white with the tight fitting jackets...... that would be a different situation all together.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Question

any one know if there is a place to view the entrys yet ?? or do we have to wait till they are all in and ready to be voted on ??
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

James, if there was a place to view the entries, I think everyone would be asking YOU about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

I would think those would sell. After all you can go to the lumber yard and get faces for your trees.