Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Cool Motorcycle stuff

The wife and I are saving up for a bike next year and another tig machine.
    does anybody have stuff that they have made for there bike.

what kind of bike are you geting? some one made a small version of the trailor hitch rack for the back of his hog to hold a duffel bag when he was not using the trailor. i'll see if i can find you a pic.
    also saw some nice forks for a choper.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

I built a simple square frame with a handle for elevating the bike off the ground to be able to change the rear tire. Other than that, I could send you a p-m with a few different pics of accessories and parts I've built for bikes over the years.
    Jonny

Dynasty 300DX
    Esab PCM 1000

Cool Bikes

Hey john please do that would be great thanks.here's a pic of the bike that we will get.
    Attached Images Attached Images

i dont think you can send pic's in a PM.
    you can put them on here for the rest of us to check out also. every one likes checking out pic's

WOW!!! nice bike.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Cool Bike

I dont quite follow ya in what you are saying I dont now what a PM is sorry.

PM is a private message you send threw the board to another member but i dont think you can send pic's in one. i know its limited to 500 or 1000 words, but it dosent have a load up for pic's so i dont think you can send pic's threw it unless its a link to an already uploaded pic. like in a photo gallery on line.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES