Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Motorcycle fab.

Default Motorcycle fab.

A buddy of mine built these bikes from scratch. Did all the welding, and metal fab work. Thought you guys/gals would like to see some pix. Checkout the link for some really good shots of him, his girlfriend and a bunch of other cool stuff. Just go up to the "gallery" and click on Slim's pic and more will come up. Here's one I took at the last LA Calendar show in Long Beach. I can only wish I had this kids kind of talent for building motorcycles. Enjoy.
    http://www.caballerophotography.com/

The one on the left started out as a RD400. Right is/was a Indian dirt bike.

--Warning-- There may be a exposed ****** or two in the portfolio.
    Last edited by Blue Collar Moto; 05-03-2008 at 02:51 PM.
    Dynasty 200 DX
    Lincoln 140
    O/A
    Gradatim vincimus
    "We conquer by degrees."

Wouldn't mind seeing more of that old Iron Head -

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 74

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.