Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Some Furniture

These are two small things my wife wanted to buy, at four times the price that I could make them, so I made them.

All the projects here look very good guys.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by David_D. View Post
    Here is a trailer I build several years ago using a borrowed Hobart Beta Mig 200. It was quite the project as most of it was done outside on the side drive by my house. This thing is very handy to load the car on and off of, and tows like a dream.

David
    Nice trailer dave...

Quote Originally Posted by stlrsafan36@yahoo.com View Post
    Nice trailer dave...
    Thank you! I'm pretty proud of it and get a lot of comments about it.

nice work cargoon
    my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
    feel free to P/M me

Yep.
    More excellent stuff posted here!
    My wife loves tables like those and I like trailers and heavy equipment.
    And those custom bumpers are the best!
    Randall

my fav welding project I have done lately would be the screen door and hat stand I made for our house
    the door took a while but its all hand made and no one else will have on the same

Image9.jpg
    s.jpg

Default for the car....

Here is a fan mount/guard that I had to do up because of a new radiator.
    It is done in stainless (my first). Getting the fan (plastic) and the mated motor to turn without eating itself was tough.
    Started out trying to tig it then went and bought a roll of stainless wire for my DVI. It came out well and functions nicely. Now that the engine is out, I can get it cleaned and polished!
    Attached Images Attached Images