Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

That war eagle and the owl are cool. i want one of those fire trucks and i neeeed that table.

I recently started to make another sculpture. it is a small table top geometric holow-form. i will post pics when i take them.
    Miller Maxstar 150 STL
    Miller Millermatic Passport Plus
    Thermal Dynamics Dragun Plasma Cutter

Protect your seccond ammendment rights! Join the NRA!

That truck is sweet. The animals are cool to. Next time have the eagle grasping a terrorist with his talons' and your in business. Haven't made anything cool, but my welding cart. And I have already posted a bunch of pics of it on this site. I'm dying to make some cool stuff. I guess I better go by some metal and get to crackin".

James
    Miller Dynasty 200DX SOLD
    WeldTec Water Cooler SOLD
    Miller Millermatic 180 w/ Spoolmate 100
    20Ton press
    And lots of Cut-off and grinding wheels
    www.IAGPERFORMANCE.com

Quote Originally Posted by welder_guy View Post
    That war eagle and the owl are cool. i want one of those fire trucks and i neeeed that table.

I recently started to make another sculpture. it is a small table top geometric holow-form. i will post pics when i take them.
    Thanks for the comment on the owl.
    I just found a better pic of it before I decided to put it on a perch.
    I used brass in the eye to give it a little needed something .
    Randall
    Attached Images Attached Images

I know a guy who makes things like that owl. his name is Buffalo Folsom (chris is his first name) and he makes huge bears out of scrap metal
    Miller Maxstar 150 STL
    Miller Millermatic Passport Plus
    Thermal Dynamics Dragun Plasma Cutter

Protect your seccond ammendment rights! Join the NRA!

That brush truck is cool!

Here's one i did earlier this year.

Thanks for your comments on the war eagle... the crain is the one that has made me the most money in prizes.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsKqCcG4BqY
    Jim
    the youtube show will give you the step by step process, if you want to do something like that..

Nice work, some of you folks have some real talent.

i always hated the normal height beds and I decided to build my own .I originally planned on notching tubing and making a sunburst pattern .There is no other motive to this bed i just thought it'd be cool to do then when i got finished. I started to call therapists
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fishman; 06-15-2008 at 08:55 PM. Reason: correction
    Miller 250MP
    Miller synchro 180sd
    Miller spectrum 375
    Spoolmate 30-A

Default Trailer

Here is a trailer I build several years ago using a borrowed Hobart Beta Mig 200. It was quite the project as most of it was done outside on the side drive by my house. This thing is very handy to load the car on and off of, and tows like a dream.

David

New here, but here's a couple of my latest projects. Do alot of Jeep stuff as you can tell, my latest fettish is tubing.

My Jeep (unfortunately this is all I've had time to build for it)