Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Helmet pics...

Threaded View

I currently have four helmets, and I've sold two already. My first helmet, a 29' roadster elite has been with me for almost three years now, I darn near learned to weld with it. It died a while back just past warranty and I wasn't sure if it would get replaced so I bought a new Joker Elite. As it turned out, Miller did warranty it so now I've got two Elites. I also have a Jackson flip front that I had to buy to use at school for the beginning part of the course, it works but I'm not too fond of it. I also have a MP-10 Inferno with a gold lens in it, this thing is amazing.

I couldn't get any action shots, but I took a few snaps of most of my collection to use up the rest of a roll of film. My Joker was at work so I couldn't get a picture of that unfortuanetely.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dynasty 200DX, first generation
    Makita 5" grinder
    Makita 14" abrasive saw
    IR SS5L compressor
    Whole bunch of hand/air tools.
    and a wish list a mile long

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 74

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.