Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Leathers

Threaded View

Angry

I was in both of my LWS , took my list and asked for the Miller gloves ,Miller jacket , front and inner shields for my OPTREL SATELITE helmet , some 4 1/2" cut off disc , 4 new tips for my Victor O/A outfit and some tips for my 635 plasma ...............

The answes i got from the owner was , "Didnt know Miller had welding clothes ?" so i took the Miller book on the desk and opened to the Arc Armor and said i got the same book from your store 6 months ago , the other replys to my needs was .....no , sorry , dont have , dont stock , no and no again.

I asked if he was selling His Ford truck out side , he said "No, Why" I told him because thats the only thing he had "on hand" that i would by. ( and he will need to be selling here with in the year if he keeps selling and stocking the way he has been )

He did have boxes of ear plugs on sale he tried to pawn off on me. I said I'll order them from the internet too when i order my other stuff.

So much for supporting your LWS . what a bunch of loosers. They do it to themselves.
    Last edited by Roospike; 06-09-2007 at 01:22 AM.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137