Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

R U gittin FAT, there, Jimbo?

Them gloves are the same size!

Hang in there, brother. You're one of the tough nuts, for sure. I'm proud to know ya.

Hank
    ...from the Gadget Garage
    Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
    Handler 210 w/DP3035
    TA185TSW
    Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

James..........It ain't right if you ain't postin....
    Nick
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

James,
    Before you go A W O L again you need to let us know what's up. People worry about you.
    If I had know I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.

here are a few pic's of what i been up to.
    9 trees planted
    2 peach trees,2 black cherry, 2 red cherry, 2 yellow/gold cherry, and one yellow apple
    then i planted about 30 flowers for the wife counting the bulb's that are not up yet, lets hope they live.
    also have about 30 starter plants for the garden. pea's, corn, squash, tomatoes and a few more i cant even remember any more.
    add to that 3 times mowing the lawn. i have a little over 3 acres but only mow about 1 1/4 i suspect, hard to tell.
    i still need to till the garden so i can get the plants in soon as they have sprouted.
    oh ya, and 6 or 8 strawberry bushes. so my start of summer chores are just getting started. i still have 4 quads to get tuned up and ready to go, a truck and car to get threw inspection. seems like the list never ends.

i'll do my best to get back here more soon.

almost forgot, i also made a dyn200 cover for a member.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default Yard work - UGH

Nice to see you back James!

I too will be joining your ranks soon as we have a newer house and not a tree in sight. We're currently landscaping a retention pond, putting a french drain next to our retaining wall and TRYING to finish our deck. Then it's on to trees and bushes. Bah. It'll be rewarding in a few years...probably after we've decided to move again!

so your making covers again??

i still need that spectrum 375 cover!!
    Dynasty 200 DX
    Millermatic 175
    Spectrum 375
    All kinds of Smith OA gear

Admin
    i wish you better luck with your bushes than i had. i planted them every 12-15 ft around the property only to have the city mow them over 3 years in a row. and i put in 2 cherry trees from wally world every year for the last 6 all died. i finally found a local grower to use this year. so we loaded up at $12 a tree instead of $29-$40 a tree you see every where else. with fruit prices going up i will be glad when they start to feed us. we have one peach tree thats well worth watering. nothing like fresh fruit.
    congrats on the new house, fruit trees will give you a reason to stay....... or have ya looking for a way to move a full grown one. and they flower way nice.

\Laiky
    so your making covers again??

i still need that spectrum 375 cover!!

not realy, i trashed all my patterns all but the Dyn200, TA-185 and the MM212 when i could no longer get the blue fabric. i want to get a Dyn200 & MM210/212 so i kept the pattern. i made the cover for him as i had the pattern and black fabric was ok.
    if i win a spectrum 375 in the contest i'll make ya a cover as i'll need one, but still only have black fabric.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES