Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I agree, I wouldn't like the suspension hanging either...6' 1".....LOL, thats me and I'd bust my head...LOL. At least a couple times For I was smart enough to bend over
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Couldn't a guy just pull the supsension up with straps or something of that nature, kinda of like limiting straps?
    Dynasty 200DX, first generation
    Makita 5" grinder
    Makita 14" abrasive saw
    IR SS5L compressor
    Whole bunch of hand/air tools.
    and a wish list a mile long

Quote Originally Posted by shorerider16 View Post
    Couldn't a guy just pull the supsension up with straps or something of that nature, kinda of like limiting straps?
    I almost did that. I found strong enough places to set 4 hooks inside the wheel wells and was going to make 4 chains that I could slip into place. It ended up sounding like work to hook up and unhook after setting the car down and I never got to it. It would work andf would likely not be hard to do for most cars. Knowing me I would forget to remove the limit chains and drive off wondering why my car was handling like Cr@p. Looked at my scrap pile and figured out that there was enough to make this. The tubing is EWT and no longer OK for rollbars or cages so it is useless for anything other than projects.
    Weekend wannab racer with some welders.