Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums
Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Log attachment

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006

    Default Log attachment

    I built a backhoe attachment for the track loader. Then I added forks so I could pick up logs. Works pretty good. My son took a video this afternoon of it in operation.

    {Got this in the wrong section. I put it in the welding projects section too. This one can be deleted or left to die a slow death in cyberspace. Thanks.**
    Last edited by pro70z28; 04-18-2008 at 09:17 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/ on line 71

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.