Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ring Roller

Default Ring Roller

I Need To Make A Ring Roller Have Round Stock And Flange Bearings I Need A Print Or Sketch On Bearing Mounting Plates As Well As The Upper One That Houses The Adusting Bearing And Rollers Thanks In Advance

Santiago Nunez

I have details on how to build one like the one below:

Just visit our site and click on the link called HOBART WeldTalk Slip-Roll located on the bottom of the main web page.

Hope this helps

Joel,

WOW!!!!! THAT THING LOOKS AWSOME!!!!!!! What is the capacity of that thing???
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

yeah you will need a ring roller to finish building the ring roller
    my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
    feel free to P/M me

Awww....c'mon....that was BAD!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

JHCHOPPERS Thank you very much for the link and the autocad drawing that I could down load. I was thinking about how I was going to be able to get a good look at the paln you posted. Now I don't need to figure out how, I'll just open the drawing.

Very nice unit.

Quote Originally Posted by DSW View Post
    JHCHOPPERS Thank you very much for the link and the autocad drawing that I could down load. I was thinking about how I was going to be able to get a good look at the paln you posted. Now I don't need to figure out how, I'll just open the drawing.

Very nice unit.
    Your welcome. Thats what this foum is all about.