Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: paintball gun

this is what i do now
    Millermatic 135
    Syncrowave 200 with coolmate 3
    Hypertherm powermax 30

were I am when I am home
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...5/IMG_7413.jpg

wow. that takes some talent im not that good to be traveling out of state though. my guns a spyder imagine if anyonew knows what that is. its the newest version they made before they discontinued it, its like a 05' or 06' year. im waitin on an order at the local paintball store for a aftermarket barrel cause they didnt have it in a black only bright red that stood out . right now its got a hybrid locking feedneck and a spring upgrade on the bolt and valve.
    welding...its awsome

Quote Originally Posted by weld_13 View Post
    wow. that takes some talent im not that good to be traveling out of state though. my guns a spyder imagine if anyonew knows what that is. its the newest version they made before they discontinued it, its like a 05' or 06' year. im waitin on an order at the local paintball store for a aftermarket barrel cause they didnt have it in a black only bright red that stood out . right now its got a hybrid locking feedneck and a spring upgrade on the bolt and valve.
    yes I use to play 3 times a week and after 2 years of practice 3 times a week I got burned out and sold all my gear to get welders.
    Millermatic 135
    Hypertherm powermax 30

were I am when I am home

u picked something worth money sell to buy welders thats 4 sure. i think i would eventually get burnt out after 2 years of that much pratice but for the first couple months would seem pretty cool. i think some buddys of mine might start a team cause the one i was gonna join got tired of playin but i know alot of there old players who r still wantin to play in the leages.
    welding...its awsome

it would seem you would need a job to be able to buy all the stuff yoiu need to play 3 days a week.
    the welding gig will do you more good in the long run. kinda hard to take a date out on a box of paint *****.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

actually once u get into it seriously and get sponders its really just an evereday thing. somebodys team i know has their dad running a paintball shop and gets a ton of free stuff and their great people.
    welding...its awsome

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    it would seem you would need a job to be able to buy all the stuff yoiu need to play 3 days a week.
    the welding gig will do you more good in the long run. kinda hard to take a date out on a box of paint *****.
    I payed for alot of stuff my first 2 years but when I got on the dogs we had alot of people backing us up like sponsors and fields and ya it became a every day thing but not much changed thats the thing ran the same drills and stuff the only thing that changed was the free paint and gear. so thats why I stopped playing.you cant make a career out of paintball but you can out of welding thats just the way I looked at it.
    Last edited by chris madden; 01-22-2008 at 02:42 PM.
    Millermatic 135
    Hypertherm powermax 30

were I am when I am home