I built my own work/welding table which I already shared in this forum.
I'm almost done my latest project, which is is a homemade pivoting chop saw stand with telescoping conveyor.
The following photo is where I got my initial idea - the plans were posted on the Internet.
I made several changes and improvements to suit my liking:
- Wider/heavier frame
- Swiveling platform for saw (instead of entire frame pivoting between arms and stand having to be specifically sized for saw)
- Easily removable telescoping arms and narrower storage width
- Tripod roller stands (allows independent use of stands without using extending arms)
- Expanded steel lower shelf (not done yet)
- Catch "basket" for when cutting small pieces
- Adjustable fence for repetitive cuts (not done yet)
What fun would this forum be without construction photos? So without further delay..
Results 1 to 10 of 48
04-06-2008, 06:44 AM #1
Chop Saw Stand & Conveyor - Home Project- Millermatic DVI2
- Victor Super Range II O/A Torch
- Milwaukee Dry Cut Chop Saw
- Milwaukee Super Magnum 4.5" Grinder
- Compact Bender w/ Scroll Attachment
- Band/Ring Roller