Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A gift to me

Quote Originally Posted by KBar View Post
    Bike trailers are in demand so I would fix it, repaint, sell it, make a few bucks to take the wife out to a nice dinner
    Never been married yet. I might be dumb, but I aint stupid.

I am still looking for my future ex-wife. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Ugh....I don't think he's married yet
    Well Duh... anyone can tell that. He is smiling in the picture in his sig line.
    Weekend wannab racer with some welders.

Quote Originally Posted by dabar39 View Post
    Never been married yet. I might be dumb, but I aint stupid.

Now I feel bad for giving up on my first wife, I could have given her to you
    Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
    Hobart Handler 187
    Dewalt Chop Saw
    4" Air Grinder
    Die Grinder
    Rigid Drill Press
    Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC

Quote Originally Posted by Vicegrip View Post
    Well Duh... anyone can tell that. He is smiling in the picture in his sig line.
    Nawwww. Dave's not that pretty. Gentleman in picture is John Blewett III - a young, popular, up-and-coming race car driver that paid the ultimate price doing what he loved.

About the married thing.... A friend of mine is on wife #3. He has a bumper sticker that reads "NEVER get Married... Find a woman that you HATE, and buy her a house"
    Later,
    Jason

Professional Spark Generator by Trade.

That's what my old boss used to say!!!!
    He'd go up to a really pretty girl, and say:

"Hey Gorgeous! How'd you like to be my future ex-wife?!!"
    Girlfriend he has now for about 2 years...3rd time he went to visit her at her office, he gave her a birthday card that said:
    you...me...bed....NOW!!
    she cracked up laughing................rest is history...
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

, do whatever you like with it, its yours". I have no idea where or who it came from, now I gotta figure out what I want to do with it.
    Too funny.

This all reminds me of what happens when you feed a stray cat--
    more will come.......

"Gone are the days of wooden ships, and Iron men.
    I doubt we'll see either of their likes again".

Circa 1920.
    Author:
    Unknown US Coast Guard unit Commander.

hey, Fix it up have fun reworking it and enjoy the experience
    I like to take old things improve on them and make them better than new
    you can too

enjoy and take some pics along the way to share with us

.............. Richard

Hey, it was free
    Miller Maxstar 150 STL
    Miller Millermatic Passport Plus
    Thermal Dynamics Dragun Plasma Cutter

Protect your seccond ammendment rights! Join the NRA!

dabar39, u may want to check into the registration, before u put to much time and effort into it. It may be a problem getting a clean title and r3egistration for it, if you plan on selling it or putting it on the road. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Taw Paw View Post
    dabar39, u may want to check into the registration, before u put to much time and effort into it. It may be a problem getting a clean title and r3egistration for it, if you plan on selling it or putting it on the road. Just a thought.
    I am a trailer manufacturer and all I have to do is assign a vin number to it and a certificate of origin and I'm good to go.
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en