Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default Question for Andy

I was wondering if it would be possible to see some pics of the welds, prep work & fit ups of some of the race teams or is this not allowed by them. Also some of the welding machines they use would be neat to. I think it might be interesting to a few & also put a little life in the motorsports side of the forum. Thanks for your time.

http://www.millerwelds.com/interests/motorsports/

It's under Industries & Interests up in the drop down header.

here is a good inside pic.
    looks like they are fond of the passports.

(i dont know who's pic this is, but its not mine so i cant help with more info on it. but its cool.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Thanks for the input folks but I thought Andy might be able to get some more current photos while he is in the middle of all the action.

Default Wow

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post

(i dont know who's pic this is, but its not mine so i cant help with more info on it. but its cool.)
    Thanks for the Pic,Looks like the inside of a Hospital for cars!!!!!!!!:

Thumbs up

Looks like the inside of a Hospital for cars!!!!!!!!
    sign me up to be a candy striper.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post

Are you 100% sure those are Passports??

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
    Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
    MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
    Miller 30-A Spoolgun
    Miller WC-115-A
    Miller Spectrum 300
    Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
    SPEEDGLAS 9100XX

10-4
    We are in the process of doing just that.
    I'll be at Hendrick's most of the next month changing out their equipment. We will be doing some "mini" projects and trying to show some cool weld shots of chassis and suspensions going together without getting too specific on proprietory items.

In the mean time, here are some to hold yo over.

These are from a front clip and part of a lower control arm.

Andy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ASKANDY; 03-31-2008 at 03:12 PM.

PS.
    Those ARE Passports and they are at Roush's Body fab building.

They like the Passports because they tack great and on the SS setting, the tack is very flat and requires less post grinding.

Andy