Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default Changes in Forum

My personal opinion is that the changes that were made in these forums makes a lot of sense. The three areas pretty much covers everything without getting too diverse. Too many areas dilutes the discussion and makes it a pain to navigate a site.
    I think that once the Admins get a handle on the spam problem this site will blossom.

RonL

The site has already blossomed. There are a lot more new members than there were a year ago.

All one needs to do is click on "New Posts" to see what's up. It's not necessary to visit each category to find out what's happening!

Eliminating the need to register twice has helped a great deal, I'm sure. And, there's certainly more activity on this board.

Hank
    ...from the Gadget Garage
    Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
    Handler 210 w/DP3035
    TA185TSW
    Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

Default Not sure?

I don't know what to make of the changes to the forum yet. I have been gone for awhile and this is my first time back.
    MM 175
    Miller M225P A.C. arc welder (1966)
    Miller Big Window Elite
    Victor O/A Torch

i dont know what Admin did to stop the spam but at first change we were deleting 2-6 spams per day. lately almost none get threw. true the one guy hit us with a spam bug or some thing?? but she took care of it as soon as she could. all in all the spam has been way down.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES