Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

84Z,
    Was that addressed to me?
    I am the person HR hates, do my job **** well, tell "off color"jokes, whatever.....
    Call me names, and mean it, to my face and I WILL beat your ***.

84Z, You are one of the people whose input I actually trusted.

EAD.
    Tim Beeker,
    T-N-J Industries
    (my side bussiness)

Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
    Esab 450i with wire feeder
    HH135 mig
    Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
    Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
    Marathon 315mm coldsaw
    vertical and horizontal band saws
    table saw
    Dewalt cut off saw
    Sand blast cabinet
    lots of hand grinders
    Harris torch
    beer fridge

Ive lost track of all the winners here...... I don't think I was referring to you...but if we worked together I would call you names...just in fun...unless you earned it....and if I meant it and you wanted to fight it out fine...once we clocked out we could have at it...then I'd pick you up at the ER and buy you a beer
    George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
    Fear is temporary, regret is forever
    HH210 with SG

84Z,
    That is cool, just how I have always done it. Glad we think the same way.
    BTW, whoever gets out of ER, I always buy the first and hopefully last beer for the night (still standin).

I am sick of this, what the **** happened to the welding stuff anyway.
    Tim Beeker,
    T-N-J Industries
    (my side bussiness)

Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
    Esab 450i with wire feeder
    HH135 mig
    Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
    Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
    Marathon 315mm coldsaw
    vertical and horizontal band saws
    table saw
    Dewalt cut off saw
    Sand blast cabinet
    lots of hand grinders
    Harris torch
    beer fridge

Too many pink pantie wear pole suckers getting on here talking the talk....then walking on the other side of the road....
    George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
    Fear is temporary, regret is forever
    HH210 with SG

Well glad to see nothing has changed here over the last couple of months .that is one slick rig turbo nice job. guess ill go back over to the real board now.
    garthswelding@aol.com trail blazer 301g with all the fixins:delta band saw dewalt chop saw craftsman drill press, sp-135 mm251 spectrum 375 suite case mig, tig w/hi freq. one welding truck.

turbo38t Guest

Thanks Garth. Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by garth View Post
    Well glad to see nothing has changed here over the last couple of months .that is one slick rig turbo nice job. guess ill go back over to the real board now.

Default Agree to Disagree

Quote Originally Posted by monte55 View Post
    I can't believe this thread has gone this far with so many useless statements,
    attacts on one another, negativity, perhaps jealousy, disrespect, and just plain stupidity.

This is what I've gotten from this thread:
    Someone wanted to show a project they had a connection with, some like it, some don't, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....and now here we are. Oh yeah, I have lost more respect for certain members. Some here are
    just sh!t disturbers. They look for something to attact, create an arguement, nurture that arguement, and when they run out of brains, they turn to vulgarity.

A few weeks ago I had mentioned to my wife how well the forum was going.
    Hardly any bickering. Then it dawned on me how many threads and posts were actually about welding related topics which I had a few questions and was looking for answers. Others had threads on projects etc. The forum was busy with welding stuff, not bs. I almost left a post saying how nice it was.
    Good thing I didn't. It seems to me when we are not keeping the welding interests up, the non welding related threads get started and the ones who hide under rocks come out to feed. I'm not pointing fingers.......they know who they are, and if they don't, they're dumber than I thought.
    Monte, this was a nice encapsulation of everything I was thinking as I've been watching this thread since late last week. I let it go because last I saw it, people weren't out and out attacking each other, I was just seeing people debating for the most part. This project brought up some touchy political/ethical issues among members, and I can't fault anyone for debating based on that. Everyone has a right to their opinion, and as long as they present their side in a logical, constructive way, I think that's ok. It was partially a debate on "the ethics of welding", which I thought was an interesting thing to discuss. Now that we're 10 pages in, I think those that don't agree with the project in principle have said their peace, and those that disagree with them have said their peace, and now we should drop it and move on. Agree to disagree. What we are debating here goes down to people's basic value system and I don't think there is much a person could say or do to convince them otherwise.

However, I'm tired of the people who come on here just to stir the pot, (or as Monte says "come out from under their rocks" to fuel the fire), and I agree, I'm sure they know who they are and I'm sure most who have been around awhile know who they are too. This isn't about group hugs, this isn't about "running to HR", this is about CIVILITY. This isn't a place to hold a virtual bar room brawl, and if you don't like it, well, I think you should find another forum to slug it out on. If you don't like not swearing, if you don't like the fact that you get chastised when you say something attacking, like "all he does is make kitty beds and bandsaws..." Then you should go to a place where the Terms of Use say that's just fine, or you could start your own forum (cough) Slagpit (cough) and pick on each other over there. It's not that you guys DON'T talk welding, you do, and give some good info. That we'll miss, but if you continue to come in here like a bunch of bandits to pillage the village, well, we'll have to run ya out of town.

Admin.........wow have you got people scared. no more posts about anything!!!!
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

yeah. Monte, just had to rack up the post count on the thread, didn't you
    I will let you do the honors...May you be the 100th one
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Quote Originally Posted by monte55 View Post
    Admin.........wow have you got people scared. no more posts about anything!!!!
    Who knows Monte?
    brown nose Monte