Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for going in-depth like you did. An intake would be somthing I would make, and that is probably the thickest I will go.
    I did go to my local dealer, and he has given me a price right on with the internet prices. He also told me we would piece togeither the "kit" and will save me more. I think he has been more than fair. I'm probably going to give it a couple weeks, then go for the 200dx.
    Thanks for everyones input so far. I bought my millermatic 210 with a spool gun several years ago ( I've been Extremely happy with it) and this is my next real "pricey" toy, so it's a big decision for me!

Default Weldngod

Somebody's showing off again???
    You take the time to take a pic of it and show it to us, you BETTER show up pics of that thing in use!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Fusion put it in perspective. A 200 Dyn will be fine for this type of work.

Lightbulb save some $$ with SSC

piecing the cont. kit is a good way to save some big $$
    SSC is a great start on that. they sell a good quality foot control at $159.00 or $165.00 for a chrome one with blue gripper.(very Dyn stylish)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Chrome-Foot-Cont...742.m153.l1262

this is there home page on e-bay.
    http://stores.ebay.com/SSC-Controls-Company
    this is the same foot control that comes standard on the TA-185's with a slight upgrade when you get it from SSC. great controller, many prefer it to the Miller version as its lower profile and wider, also flips to get the cord on aether side.
    another big + is its about $100.00 under the other brands. but don't take that as a quality reduction as it is not. i ordered one direct from SSC and received one with my TA-185 both great quality but the SSC one had a nicer connector. i believe Lincoln also uses this foot control. any way, take a look at it when you get ready to get one. many have them and like them very much, myself included.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

just had it run in with load bank, it is now operational.I will start using it in the morning
    2 TRAILBLAZER 302s AC/DC
    1 BIG40 DELUXE AC/DC
    2 MILLER HIGH FREQ. BOXES
    1 MILLER COOLMATE
    1 SPECTRUM 2050 PLASMA CUTTER
    1 SPOOLMATIC 30A
    1 MILLERMATIC 140
    1 LINCOLN LN-25 SUITCASE CC/CV
    INGERSOLL-RAND GAS POWERED AIR COMP.
    AND 2 BOX TRUCKS FULL OF TOOLS

WWW.HOTWORXINC.COM

Weldngod,

What the **** has that got to do with this thread?

Why don't you start your own thread about how you just got an engine drive welder. (Like we've never seen one before).

Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by SundownIII View Post
    Weldngod,

What the **** has that got to do with this thread?

Why don't you start your own thread about how you just got an engine drive welder. (Like we've never seen one before).

Just my .02
    Ok Weldngod, SundownIII is right, start a new thread and show us the stuff you make with that thing
    lmao in Hawaii......
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Ok Weldngod, SundownIII is right, start a new thread and show us the stuff you make with that thing
    lmao in Hawaii......
    Yes, I agree, this thread has now gone off topic. That's never happened before. As a matter of fact, I'm very certain that no topic on any website anywhere on the internet has ever gone off topic before. Tsk Tsk.

Nice welder tho'.

My Synchowave 350 eats 3/8 al. But it does take LOTS of heat, AL heatsinks big time.

Nice engine drive, I would show it off to.
    Tim Beeker,
    T-N-J Industries
    (my side bussiness)

Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
    Esab 450i with wire feeder
    HH135 mig
    Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
    Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
    Marathon 315mm coldsaw
    vertical and horizontal band saws
    table saw
    Dewalt cut off saw
    Sand blast cabinet
    lots of hand grinders
    Harris torch
    beer fridge

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Head View Post
    You could always buy a bottle of helium.
    NO helium is for balloons, then the clowns would follow.
    my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
    feel free to P/M me