Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default Miller Syncrowave 350lx

I've got a miller 350lx syncrowave with water cooler, tig runner package... the works. It's barely been used, I bet it doesn't have 8 hours on it. There's not a scratch on it.

Just curious as to how much it's worth? I'm wanting to sell it and buy the Dynasty 350 that was just released.

Any idea what this machine is worth?

what year is it ?? and are you planing on selling it compleat with cooler and torch, foot controle all the goodies, or just the power scorce and cooler??

if you just got it why would you want to go to a dyn, why didnt you just start out with the dyn ??
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

This is a 2006 model... It comes with everything.. cooler, weldcraft 25ft. torch, torch cover, ground clamp, smith flowmeter, running gear, and all the original instruction manuals. Everything is in brand new condition. I'm really needing the space in my shop and the dyn 350 will take up a bit less space and it wieghs a little less too. It's easier to cart around the shop when needed.

What are you asking for it?
    joney@csaengineers.com
    1Y Iron
    Millermatic 210
    Millermatic 135
    Miller Blue Star 145
    Dynasty 200DX
    Spectrum 375
    Scotchman Porta-Fab 45

Used tooling: no more than $.50 on the dollar.
    What did you pay now cut that in half that is the value.

WOW!!! thats a lil drastick i dont think i would go that low. Millers hold better value than that.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

we ended up with a prec tig 375, but we saw 2 350lx's loaded otu in the 4500-5k range.
    Infil
    www.street-stealth.com
    Street Stealth Concepts
    Fabrication Manager