Quote Originally Posted by Ls2cam View Post
Try Freight Harbour, they have one. I heard someone buy it from them and good price and good quailty.
Harbor Freight does not sell a tube bender - it is a PIPE bender that they sell. It will not bend tubing, it will kink and crush it. You can use pipe for a cage (usually 1.5" sched40) but keep in mind, the Harbor Freight unit will not bend over 90*