Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mel McDoogle

Default Mel McDoogle

This is ridiculous. Somehow this guy has tapped the forum to be on line constantly and automatically post to all threads, both old and new.

For those of us that subscribe to a thread, we get notifications for old posts as well as new. Just plugging up the system.

Please Admin. Block this guy's ISP. This has really screwed up this forum. If you search on new posts, you get all he has touched no matter how old.

Also, I've entered the site several times this a.m. and each time he was shown as logged on also.

Low life bottom feeder. How could he possibly think he would be getting bites on his site by P**SS*NG everyone off.

Default thank you

thank you well said.. it was very irritating and a senior member even

Default Mel

I've "banned" mr. McDoogle! Posts are gone too.
    Last edited by Admin; 03-19-2008 at 09:53 AM.

Smile Thank You !!!

Thank You very much for taking care of this. It's a shame that as hard as you work to keep this board operating that you have to deal with a master spammer.

Looking at his post count and "rank," I had the same thought, at first. But, his membership was new, so you know the Senior status was achieved by making all of those spam posts.

Quote Originally Posted by retiredIW View Post
    thank you well said.. it was very irritating and a senior member even

I reported him last night and his post count was only 16, by this morning he was well over 300. So much for the value of senior member.
    To all who contribute to this board.
    My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
    Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Quote Originally Posted by burninbriar View Post
    I reported him last night and his post count was only 16, by this morning he was well over 300. So much for the value of senior member.
    I do believe I've questioned this before. Your post count means absolutely nothing to me. Only your words and thoughts have any value to me and what you contribute to the forum.
    My $0.03 ......Hey, prices have gone up!
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Cool Question

I am new here. Been watching these boards for a little while and have used information from here to make choices on equipment. Thank You!

I never really paid much attention to the senior status thing though. Maybe I should.

Thanks to the ones that got rid of the trash!

I meant the post count statement as a joke, it came up quite a few times here, especially when the forum change was being discussed.
    The only real thing it shows is that you have a lot of time on youre hands and have not managed to get kicked off the board.
    Signs of knowledge definitely come with post content as opposed to post count.
    To all who contribute to this board.
    My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
    Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Exactly!!!!!!!!
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig