Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: For The Birds

Hybrid View

Default For The Birds

A piece of scrap PVC water pipe put to good use... Home for two lucky bird families...
    Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images

verry nice, i'm shore i have said it befor but you are varrry good at this artsy fartsy stuff.
    nice looking home for your featherd frends.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Nice metal work. Very creative.

Here's a photo of my parrot, may-be something inspiring.

I love birds
    Jonny

Dynasty 300DX
    Esab PCM 1000

JonnyTIG
    WOW!!! thats some fine metal work, that thing looks real. nice paint job too, i like the use of collor, that orange in there is great.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by JimYoung View Post
    A piece of scrap PVC water pipe put to good use... Home for two lucky bird families...
    Jim
    Real cute! Yup, lucky birds. Better paint than on my house.

How about a peg for a perch under the penthouse hole ?

Default The Pink Palace Condo

Just ran out of PVC pipe, so this will be the last one.. The Pink Palace with wrought iron patio, and brass accents...
    Jim

looks lie a lamp or too may have given its live so the lil birdy could have a home.
    looks great, how much you chargen in rent ??
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES