Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default About the pigmy goat

These darn things are a riot! If they weren't so flaming funny I would have had a BBQ a long time ago. My wife drug them home one day about a year ago and they are just like the family dogs! The only difference is they never stop screwing around, climbing on top of everything and of course those funny little horns. They keep me laughing all the time. They sleep in trees, on top of my truck roof, the house roof, the mailbox, the trash cans and you never ever know where you might find them next

TacMig
    Attached Images Attached Images
    We depend On:
    Miller | Esab | Lincoln | Fronius
    Baileigh | Drake | Eagle | Knuth
    Victor | Harris | Smith | Bessey
    Snap-On | Hilti | Ingersoll Rand
    Burco/Koco | Onan | BobCat
    Tracker | Infratrol | AmeriCast

We belong to or support:
    American National Standards Institute
    American Welding Society
    The Welding Institute
    Fabricators & Manufacturing Association Int'l.

Anderson & Co. LLC
    Metal Cr
    afters

They don't dent up the hood of your car/truck?
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Default Oh ya...

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    They don't dent up the hood of your car/truck?
    Like I said "if they weren't so hilarious, I would have had a BBQ by now". We keep whatever we don't want eaten, dented, slept in/on, climbed on, pooped on or otherwise damaged put away. The thing is, they know they are not supposed to be causing mischief and mayhem but they just like to get my goat! They do something to completely piss me off, then they haul and do something funny like scratch themselves and fall down. I'm serious, every time the male scratches himself he falls down square on his back and it's even funnier watching him get up. It's like watching a 500 pound drunken sailor picking himself up off the bar floor. How can anyone stay mad when your laughing so hard you fall down yourself?

TacMig
    We depend On:
    Miller | Esab | Lincoln | Fronius
    Baileigh | Drake | Eagle | Knuth
    Victor | Harris | Smith | Bessey
    Snap-On | Hilti | Ingersoll Rand
    Burco/Koco | Onan | BobCat
    Tracker | Infratrol | AmeriCast

We belong to or support:
    American National Standards Institute
    American Welding Society
    The Welding Institute
    Fabricators & Manufacturing Association Int'l.

Anderson & Co. LLC
    Metal Cr
    afters

Good Reason I'm a animal lover freak myself
    Ok, well...I shoot a lot of fish though....
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

I've always thought a pet goat would be really cool, fascinating animals and loyal too.
    Dynasty 200DX, first generation
    Makita 5" grinder
    Makita 14" abrasive saw
    IR SS5L compressor
    Whole bunch of hand/air tools.
    and a wish list a mile long

That's awesome. Goats are cool animals.

Mine got in the garage, drug out a box of outdoor Christmas lights and ate the bulbs like candy. Little SOBs loved flowers, trying to get in the house, stuck under tractor, truck or anything imaginiable.

Loved to lick the bar oil from the chainsaws.
    Best part was \, they loved poisonevy and briers.
    Tons of fun tho.

Finally gave them to a girl for 4H,

the one with the horns butted EVERYTHING non stop. from 3am to 2am ha ha.
    Tim Beeker,
    T-N-J Industries
    (my side bussiness)

Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
    Esab 450i with wire feeder
    HH135 mig
    Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
    Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
    Marathon 315mm coldsaw
    vertical and horizontal band saws
    table saw
    Dewalt cut off saw
    Sand blast cabinet
    lots of hand grinders
    Harris torch
    beer fridge

Cool

In 1972 my dad flew some over from South Africa somplace and we started breeding and selling them. High dollar at first like 300 bucks for females and 100 for males. Even Larry Zonka bought a few from us when he still was a star. But after about 10 years the market started getting full of them and my dad finally retired and i had a few at my place. I used to ride around around with a few small ones in the truck and the kids in town loved them. I even went around and picked up all the christmas trees in town and the goats loved them. They would eat them down to the toothpick in the middle with nothing left, they would even eat the tinsle. In the winter he used to get some from Ogelby Park in WVa and use them to breed because they only wanted young pettable ones there and didn't want to feed a herd of them. We were always taking them to the Pittsburg airport to ship someplace. Fun in its day, except for bailing hay when its 100 degrees out...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Man that's hilarious My Grandfather had a bunch of them when I was a kid they will definitely eat anything, climb on top of the house even, and all sorts of general mischief but they're funny as ****

Default Fainting goats

Well I will have to agree, they are great little animals. I have 4 fainting goats (3 does and 1 buck) and a boer doe. I must say the funniest thing I ever saw was watching them go down the slide of a childs swing set. Not one of those metal ones, but the large castle / playhouse types from wood. It was one of the most hilarious things to see. they kept going back and forth like little kids at the playground running to get back on the slide. the only down side is that I still haven't been able to get them on tape. they have done this twice already and every time... either out of batteries or my hands were full.....