Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rebar Trees

if you dont have a 4 1/2" grinder, this is defenetly the time to get one, no welder should be without one. its a go to tool for many things, add a flap disk (sanding wheel) and its even better.
    its also a good idea to get the wife used to knowing you will need to buy a new tool every time you do a project for her, this will pay off big time in the long run, its a clasic move for us maried guys.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

if you dont have a 4 1/2" grinder, this is defenetly the time to get one, no welder should be without one. its a go to tool for many things, add a flap disk (sanding wheel) and its even better.
    its also a good idea to get the wife used to knowing you will need to buy a new tool every time you do a project for her, this will pay off big time in the long run, its a clasic move for us maried guys.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

fun4now, Here was my approach.
    You could always teach her how to weld and buy "her" new tools. I bought my g/f "her" own syncrowave.

It all becomes "we" not "I" anymore. That is until it's divorce court time. Then it's all MINE..I lied!
    Mike
    MD Welding & Fabricating L.L.C.
    mdwelding@sbcglobal.net

we spent several thousand $'s on special sewing and embroidery machines for her, the shop is my way to get out of the house and away from her.
    truth be told if she wanted to lern i would be happy to teach and share tools with her but she has no intrest in greasy, smoaky, dirty stuff, its my space and she guards my space and tools more so than i do at times. she made me get my TIG welder when i thought we should hold off and put the $ into the hose and she wont let me loan out any tools, i could not ask for btter than that. and she is all for me getting more tools when ever the need arises. she also understands the value of buying a good tool once as aposed to buying a cheap tool several times, thats how i got my Millers.
    i got a good one this time.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Startford, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

fun4now lets all hope us younger guys get a wife like yours I know I wish I could brainwash my girlfriend anyone have any idea on how I can do this

i think its all in the upbringing, sorry to say that but she eather is or isent. best you can do is treat them like they are the best and only one for you and hope they treat you the same in return.
    mine came from a family with no $ so she is not a real big spender, never has been. you get a spoild daddys girl and you will be paying for it for life.
    i would have to say its all about respect, if you give it you should get it in return. if you dont, she is not the one for you to keep. no matter how cute she is. you can teach them to cook, mine couldnt boil watter for a hot dog when we met now she cooks almost all the meal's but thats about all you can teach them. they eather are cleaners and givers or makers and takers. takers tend to never change and are verry hard to live with long term and if you start a relationship one way dont expect them to change later on, thats the same for men and wimen. we seldome change our ways and a marege certificate is no majick sheet that will fix every thing and change her/him into what they are not. so dont expect that to make a diference.
    good luck, try to chose a mate with the big head above the waist, as aposed to the one below, and you should be ok.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

i think its all in the upbringing, sorry to say that but she eather is or isent. best you can do is treat them like they are the best and only one for you and hope they treat you the same in return.
    mine came from a family with no $ so she is not a real big spender, never has been. you get a spoild daddys girl and you will be paying for it for life.
    i would have to say its all about respect, if you give it you should get it in return. if you dont, she is not the one for you to keep. no matter how cute she is. you can teach them to cook, mine couldnt boil watter for a hot dog when we met now she cooks almost all the meal's but thats about all you can teach them. they eather are cleaners and givers or makers and takers. takers tend to never change and are verry hard to live with long term and if you start a relationship one way dont expect them to change later on, thats the same for men and wimen. we seldome change our ways and a marege certificate is no majick sheet that will fix every thing and change her/him into what they are not. so dont expect that to make a diference.
    good luck, try to chose a mate with the big head above the waist, as aposed to the one below, and you should be ok.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

"they eather are cleaners and givers or makers and takers"

Please elaborate, this sounds interesting.

whats to elaberate ?? if they are the type that makes you do every thing and takes every thing for them selves (like you pay check ) or they generaly want to help out and give of there time and efferts. if you get a giver and you give in return you will be good to go. get a maker and a taker be prepaird to give it all and get little to nothing in return, for this to work you have to be verry submisive and want some one to run your life for you (looking for a new MOMMY.)
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Startford, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

Fun4now my girlfriend is definitely a good girl she gives and takes like I do we work together to do things she just got her first job and things will be a lot easier for us now. Our animals will definitely have A LOT more stuff now that we both pay half on everything. You never know this girl could be the one for me