Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Here's my Daytona pics

Hey guys
    Now that I'm back, I've been going through about 800 pics from the Daytona speedweeks. I thought I'd put a few out here for you guys to enjoy.
    I will probably put a few out here each time I go so you guys can get a good behind the scenes at the track.

Hope you like them.

Andy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default more pics

more Daytona fun

Default more more

more pics!!

still more pics

and more pics

Thumbs up

Pics from the NASCAR pits!! Now that's what Motorsports is all about.

Being a quy, I make mistakes every day. BUT, can you believe someone left an oil line loose/off on Michael's car at Calif.

Cool pic of the Blue welder in front of Jr's.(I think) repair. Which welder is it? Maybe not Jr. Didn't his side get removed at Calif, not Daytona?

EDIT: Oops, didn't mean to interrrupt. :embarrassment:
    Last edited by Craig in Denver; 02-27-2008 at 03:55 PM.
    RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.

and some more

and even more pics

pics pics pics

some more stuff