Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up thanks Andy and Miller

just a quick note to say thanks for the calendar got it this week it is great
    Miller is the only company I have come across on all the welding forums I'm a member of that will send stuff to Australia
    thanks agains guys great good I don't post here alot but I visit nearly everyday

i never get a calendar
    my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
    feel free to P/M me

I got mine a week or so ago. Better late than never.

It's a really nice full size calender too, not a mini one like magazines give out.

Thanks to all who were involved.
    Dynasty 200DX, first generation
    Makita 5" grinder
    Makita 14" abrasive saw
    IR SS5L compressor
    Whole bunch of hand/air tools.
    and a wish list a mile long

what do i got to do to get one???
    feel free to P/M me

Default i never got one either!

First of all a Big Thank You Miller for the cool lisence plate you sent as a scratch n' win sweepstakes draw prize! It is mounted in my the back window if my truck and rivals my buddies truck who has a collection of John deer lisence plates.. we always joke "a deer is great untill a miller has to come and save the day"

But Anyways... i aswell did not recieve my highly anticipated copy of the Miller calender, which i must say was very disapointing. Infact i beleive i had filled out and sent in the application within 15 minutes of recieving it in thourgh email back in early janurary or late december i beleive it was.
    That being said i'd still like one, if someone from the department that handles that could pm me it would be greatly appreciated.
    MillerMatic 175
    Cutting torch
    Arc Air
    Air compressor
    Home built Gas air compressor
    Makita Grinders
    Mazda Pickup
    Enough tools to start a bussiness but no money to do it with!

Current Build List
    Truck mounted Welding Skid
    Welding cable spools (Shell Ryn design)

Saving For
    Vantage 400
    Dynasty 300
    Suitcase Extreme 12VS

MAN you people suck!!!!!
    it this some kind of conspiracy against me
    i never get anything
    feel free to P/M me

Dear Miller,
    thank you SOOOO much for the Dynasty 350DX that I won at the lws for a door prize. Nice of you to donate so many wonderful free prizes!!! My wife won the 200DX and my uncle won the Syn 350.
    Again,
    thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

I just got two calanders and three sheets of stickers, way cool.

not just you, welderman23, i didn't get no calender or anything either...or my luck i'll get it in the mail about November

well at least i got the 2008 catalog
    feel free to P/M me