Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Doesn't look like my daughter will be coming home tomorrow. She had a tuff time & is still not feeling well enough. The little guy is doing great though and makes his Mom light up when he's brought in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeskodiak View Post
    1st time daddy for me. Oh man its all new too me. I cant explain to the Misses, I can have grease from head to toe but I just dont know, how in the he!! to change a sh!ty diaper. I guess i'll figure it out. by the way congrats
    Even if you do figure it out, never let on. Once they know you can do something, they expect it all the time.
    To all who contribute to this board.
    My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
    Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Thumbs up glad the lil guy is doing good

mom will get better soon, let her rest its all go go go go go go after she leaves the place.
    we never let them take our lil one out of the room. boy were they bent about that . oh well our baby our choice. but i stayed at the hospital to give mom a break so she had a hand with caring for him & mom. lil pink wrinkly things .
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Just got back from the hospital. WOW big change. Jenni is much, much better. Well enough to go home this afternoon as a matter of fact. She gave us a scare & had a ruff go, & she still has to behave herself for awhile but this is good news. Today was the first time since Tuesday that she was acting like herself again.

Oh, & Ethan & I got in trouble today. I carried Ethan down to the waiting area. Turns out hospital policy says you MUST use a cart to move a baby from one area to another (for safety I guess). The receptionist chewed me out big time. But, I got to carry him around and I told 'em ''Ethan & I are Rebels''.

BTW: The receptionist on duty today was Cheryl. (My wife)