Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I'm a first time grandpa. :D

Thumbs up

Congratulations, Now where's our cigars? Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Congratulations !
    Do you have a number for the little tyke? Diaper Derby is a good place to get them started racing.
    To all who contribute to this board.
    My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
    Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Default Ain't Nuthin LIKE'UM

CONGATS, Ain't nuthin like havin one, wait till YOU get six or so! It's just as much fun & exciting! 1st 3 was girls, then a boy, girl & last a boy! WoW ALL just as much fun! 1st one always has a special place for GRANDPAW thou but my 1st 2 was 17 days apart! Again Congrats!
    RoHo
    Dayton, Texas

Thumbs up

Congratulations, my oldest son got married last year and I can't wait till grand children...or 6
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

verry cool,Congratulations !!!!!
    you get to load him up on sweets and send him home, payback time.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Thanks everybody. I'm looking forward to being a grandpa.

Smile 1st time Daddy

1st time daddy for me. Oh man its all new too me. I cant explain to the Misses, I can have grease from head to toe but I just dont know, how in the he!! to change a sh!ty diaper. I guess i'll figure it out. by the way congrats
    Miller Traillazer 301
    Miller Mig 250x
    Miller 251 HF
    Miller 30A Spool gun/ WC 24
    2 O/A Set ups
    Oh yae Chris Columbus lent me his Miller 330A/BP and it still works.
    TD Cut Master 51 <sorry not miller
    Ford F800 service truck with 50 foot stick 17000lbs crane perfect service truck

Thanks & Congrats right back at ya'. I'm just about to head back over to the hospital to see them again. There suppose to be going home tomorrow, I hope.

Talking

mikeskodiak
    I cant explain to the Misses, I can have grease from head to toe but I just don't know, how in the he!! to change a sh!ty diaper.

you might want to get rid of a little bit of the grease before the diaper change, don't want the lil one shooting out your hands and across the room..
    hang in there, you will get used to it.
    congrats on your lil one also.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES