Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thumbs up

can you believe this guys job........and they pay him too. .
    cool pic's, thanks.
    i like the Jack Daniels MIG.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

almost done
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last round
    Attached Images Attached Images

Talking

i wopuld say get a job......but clearly you are having tooooo much fun.
    what are the boxes on top of the bobcats ??
    and why dose lincoln clame to be the sponcer of nascar if they all have bobcats on the pit row ???
    Last edited by fun4now; 02-27-2008 at 06:30 PM.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Truth is:
    Lincoln does sponsor NASCAR but that is paid to NASCAR NOT the race teams that actually use the equipment. Miller has 16 of the top 20 teams.....Race teams that actually weld....NASCAR does NOT weld...They make rules not racecars.

Oh, by the way....if anyone else wants to have this much fun, be prepared to not be home for 22-30 weeks of the year between all the races, meetings and shows.

Thanks for hangin with the new site. So far it seems to be working.

Andy

Thanks for sharing the pictures Andy. Yup thats motorsports allright. We are very dedicated Nascar fans & especially like my Fords. I am almost positive we will never get there in real life ourselves, so Thanks again for making it a little more realistic here.Sure you don't have room in an extra bag we could hide in & get there We could weld our way to afford a trackburger.

****, I think I can afford the track burger.

I have quite a few shots at the race teams building the cars too. I'll be trying to do some build awareness posts of actual parts and chassis. Thought it would give a better view of what goes into these things so look for this soon.

Andy

Talking Wow!!

Quote Originally Posted by ASKANDY View Post
    ****, I think I can afford the track burger.
    So, yer buying?
    I have quite a few shots at the race teams building the cars too. I'll be trying to do some build awareness posts of actual parts and chassis. Thought it would give a better view of what goes into these things
    Oh, this is SOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOL! I spent TOOOO much time sitting at a desk. Seeing the GUTS of metal fab is SWEEET!

OBTW: Great close-in photos, Andy. Too many people stand way back and use a wide angle.
    look for this soon.
    Andy
    OK...... so where are they?
    RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.

Thumbs up Sweet Pic's

Andy ,what can I say ,Those were fantastic pic's.

Thanks for sharing .
    I hope you don't mind if I borrow a few for my screen backgrounds on the computer.

Rich

Love the power of Blue
    Millermatic 200
    Sync 200
    Lots of Tools!

[QUOTE=ASKANDY;139777]Truth is:
    Lincoln does sponsor NASCAR but that is paid to NASCAR NOT the race teams that actually use the equipment. Miller has 16 of the top 20 teams.....Race teams that actually weld....NASCAR does NOT weld...They make rules not racecars.

I LOVE IT well said cool pics by the way, can't wait to see the actual building the car pics