Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Plasmacam digital hight control

Hey everyone.
    I was wondering if anyone knows the proper settings for the digital hight control on a plasmacam table, I bought one not from plasmacam and they are not so willing to give me any tech support so to speak, got the table running without the hight control and we do ok but if the materal starts to warp i have issues so thats why i would like to get that figured out, using a spectrum 625.
    Thanks,
    Rick.

Rick,

Give me a call, we can try to work you through the hieght control for that table.

Ric
    Miller Plasma Service
    (920) 831-4854

Default Thanks Ric !

Hey Ric thanks for the info, nice to talk to someone who knows whats up.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.