Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Crimson Tide Alumni!

This is last years car, it will be a couple of weeks before I get this this years lettered....stay tuned!

[IMG][/IMG]

theres a couple pics ive got... the one where the blazer was stuck was a bit of a bone head move. the front drive shaft was being made at the time and i had a garbage battery... almost made it all the way through the hole which was a pretty big hole but got stuck on the way out and when i shut it off waiting for a pull she just didnt have the battery power to turn over.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This was my toy, the rollover was fun, and we had'nt even cracked open the first cold one.

Webb's Welding and Repair LLC
    MM210 w/a 3035 spoolgun
    Syncrowave 250
    Spectrum 625
    Trialbazer 302 w/HF
    http://webbsweldingandrepair.com/home

that looks like a nice truck. i love stepsides... although i must ask... how the **** did you go rubber side up there? and also how do you post so the pics come up on the screen rather than just as a link?

Default My motorsports project

bowlingreen # 2.jpg This is my motorsports prodject, this is the reason I wanted to learn to weld in the first place. I would like to say it sure has come in handy. There is sure a lot good info on this site.
    Thanks
    Pelvin
    Tri-State Racing AA/FD

ohh man I thought I was the young one here. ohh well

Blazin454,
    Thats a nice rig youv'e got there. To post a pic log onto photobucket, load your pics, resize them or the dial up gang will cuss you. Then open up a posting forum site in another screen, Type your message, tab to a new line, click back to photobucket, left click imgcode. go back to your post and right click. Sounds complicated but its easy after a few tries. The rollover happend on a real steep incline, hard to see in the picture, to much front brake I guess. Anyways, It turned into a good thing cause I was forced to learn how to tig weld.
    Webb's Welding and Repair LLC
    MM210 w/a 3035 spoolgun
    Syncrowave 250
    Spectrum 625
    Trialbazer 302 w/HF
    http://webbsweldingandrepair.com/home

Corey, love the sprints, even being a straight-liner myself. Anyway, here's my ride, recently destroyed when turning off the end of the track and hit by a car that lost his brakes. A new one is on the way soon.http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...1&d=1228085821
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here's mine.

Millermatic 135
    Dynasty 200DX