Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merged Boards

Thumbs up Merged Boards

Welcome back!

The boards have been successfully merged, although there are a few little things we are fixing. The Motorsports board was merged into the Projects board, so there are still residual things to fix as far as the message board title, etc. We hope to have most of these issues cleaned up this week.

Please let me know if you need any help as far as logging in, etc.

Thank you!

One think I have noted is that some of the members pics on there profile are blurred
    George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
    Fear is temporary, regret is forever
    HH210 with SG

Default suggestion

OK, there are only 3 boards...

We used to have a link to the 'other' board at the top of each page. It was easy to jump boards to check latest postings. Now, you have to go first to the main page.

...so, with only 3 boards, why not put links to the other 2 boards up there in the navigation area?

Default Avatars

Admin:
    I always appreciate your efforts.
    Previously square avatars look OK, but the rectangular ones have been stretched square and are distorted.

I'm also testing my new sig.
    Last edited by Craig in Denver; 02-25-2008 at 10:32 PM.
    RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.

EdZep
    you can use the forum jump button at the bottom of the page to go between the 3. i liked the one at the top also though.
    give them a little time to get the bugs worked out............then we can let them have it.
    Craig in Denver
    e-mailed admin about the avatars, i think its the first thing they need to address as it makes the hole board look bad.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default Issues

Thanks for the comments!

The avatars and post counts have been reinstated. I too appreciated the ability to toggle using the navigation at the top. Hopefully we can change that too.

Question

so whats the deal with the PM, just one now ??
    .........also.........if you can swing it we liked no limit on the smilies like the ask andy side instead of the limit of 4 on projects side. any chance of getting more smilies allowed ??
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    give them a little time to get the bugs worked out............then we can let them have it.
    Craig in Denver
    e-mailed admin about the avatars, i think its the first thing they need to address as it makes the hole board look bad.
    JAMES, thanks.

HEY!!! My avatar is fixed!

But JAMES' is worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    if you can swing it we liked no limit on the smilies like the ask andy side instead of the limit of 4 on projects side. any chance of getting more smilies allowed ??
    Me too. (outta smilies)
    RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.

mine was never the greatest to start with, i'll have to look into another option.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Default Private messaging

Good observation...yes, since we are on ONE system now, we have one private messaging area. The good news is you only have to log in once as well!

I'll check into the smilies. I didn't realize there were more options on the Motorsports side?