Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st post

Default Woohoo..... had to get that out.

Just joined and see early into the mix. Never saw the old message board. Curious to see how this goes. Anyone in San Diego?

Cool

KS2K........wooow, great builds. and great choices to build. i have an old 51-53 3/4T GMC i used for work for years i want to do a rebuild on some summer. if it comes out 1/4 as good as yours i'll be happy.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

I am excited to see what kind of topics we will be having. I have not been on it a while due to some of the nonsense that has gone on in the past so it looks like maybe a clean slate. I am working on final assembly of my sand quad so I am anxious to get home tonight and post some pics. Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    KS2K........wooow, great builds. and great choices to build. i have an old 51-53 3/4T GMC i used for work for years i want to do a rebuild on some summer. if it comes out 1/4 as good as yours i'll be happy.
    Thanks for the kind words. The Old Iron is fun to rebuild. My Carryall went to Labrador Canada in 2005
    http://imageevent.com/moosecreekmaple/translabrador1005

My M37 that I just rolled out last month is going to Alaska, Yukon and Northwest Territories in 2009

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by MD Welding View Post
    Anyone here!!!!

Wow I'm #2! Wait is number 2 good? I guess it is sometimes!
    In Motorsports # 2 is the 1st loser

Thumbs up #2 can be great

well ................depending on how you use or look at it.

i always feel better after taking a good #2.

not to siked about finding a good #2 on the sidewalk...

#2 has its ups and downs.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES